A new recipe for a fresh and fully detox juice is here!
Prevent is better than cure, so this is the time to drink this magical juice that is full of essential nutrients and minerals! It helps your cells, your skin, your eyes, your hair, your nails, your … everything! Carrots offer important anti-oxidants that boost our immune system, providing us also with miraculous anti-aging properties. Well… the youth hunt is always our priority here at Gals and the City. But the most important is that the juice acts as a shield against various illnesses making our health recovery easier. Not to mention that your cheeks get red as the carotene has anti-anemic benefits, increasing the number of red blood cells.
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 (niacin) B6, C, K
- Beta carotene
Other benefits of the juice:
- Most significant!!! – Offers anti-cancer properties – It prevents the development of cancerous conditions in the body
- Prevents heart disease & high blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Helps vision (It soothes the red eyes, enhances night vision as well as acts against macular degeneration & age-related cataract)
- Reduces muscle aches and pains from physical exhaustion
- Fights constipation (carrots fight against intestinal motility disorders while improving the symptoms of tympanism)
- Inhibits body weight and obesity
- Prevents from water retention & cystitis
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Improves our look (skin, hair, nails)
Take a juicer and use around 7 – 8 carrots for your juice – it depends on how much you want to drink.
You can also add ginger – if you prefer it spicier or just add some other fruits like apple, orange, and strawberry for taking extra vitamins.
When to drink it:
Ok, you can drink it anytime, but it’s better to drink it when you wake up in the morning! In this way, the nutrients will be absorbed faster and more effectively into your body.
Change your morning habits and start your day like this!